PERSECUTION IS COMING--Time To Leave The Cities

Pray For God's Direction For A Safe Haven, If That Is His Will For You.

March 2019

One Sunday morning as I was doing my chores I started feeling very dizzy and wanted to sleep, then I went to get some rest. Immediately I slept off I had a dream where I heard in the news that the beast will soon be revealed and that the law will soon be passed.

Then I asked the Lord in the dream and said " Lord what are we going to do when this law is passed"?

Then I heard a voice that said I  should go into a season of prayer and ask God what to do especially when to leave the cities, and go to  the secluded areas.   now, before this dream I already knew that we are supposed to leave the cities as soon as we hear that the law has been passed, but now I know that the Lord expects us to pray and seek his face to lead us to the right place, because not everywhere will be safe, even though they are out of town.

Then I quickly went to call my husband to pass this information to him, but he told me that he was busy and I asked him to leave what ever he is doing and and come with me, and then as I looked outside the window I saw that the rain cloud had gathered in the sky and the clouds were very dark as if it was about to rain. Immediately I knew that this meant a time of trouble is coming that will lead to the coming of Christ.

I think the Lord has prepared some safe places for his Children.

But we must first know the will of God IS

So we need to pray and ask God to reveal to us where to go to and when too. Also  how to prepare ( physically) If need be.

We need to prepare ourselves spiritually, for the things that are coming upon the earth.
You will not be able to stand if you don't have the whole armour of God.
This is the time to put on them on now! Before it will be too late.

Matthew 24:15-21
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Revelation 12:14-15
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

The Trumpets Are Sounding

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION