I WILL SHAKE EVERYTHING

GREATER SHAKINGS ON THE HORIZON

JANUARY 2, 2020
MSSOPHIE
I address the children of America this day—the start of the Gregorian calendar New Year.
This will be a year unlike any others before it. This will be a year of GREAT SHAKINGS!!! There will be a:
SHAKING in government, political upheavals, civil war, nation against nation as each battle for full control. War surrounds on all sides against you America
SHAKING as more weather catastrophes occur
SHAKING as your economy will fall, crippling America. You will not be great again
SHAKING-awakening where blinders will come off; eyes and ears opening as people realize tyranny is their main objective. Your government is not for the people but against the people. It is all about their agenda, their New World Order/One World Religion. Extermination is the name of the game.
SHAKING as the severity of redemptive judgments go forth
SHAKING coming upon the House of God
SHAKING coming to the wicked and justice for My People. It will be the worst times but the best times for many will see things never seen before on this earth. Where darkness is, there will also be light!
Woes and lamentation, tribulations, not peace and safety are coming upon this nation. I will SHAKE ALL THAT CAN BE SHAKEN!!
The SHAKING, QUAKING will resound throughout the earth and My Name will once again be known. No longer will people dismiss Me—saying I do not exist. I am and have always been.
A GREAT SHAKING will arise as My Chosen will be brought forth. The enemy’s kingdom shall be shaken for the enemy fears My Power but evil will continue to rise exponentially.
You children WILL KNOW the FEAR OF THE LORD and that I AM NOT DEAD AND GONE BUT FULLY ALIVE! I was the Lamb brought to slaughter for the salvation of souls but now you will hear the ROAR From the Lion of Judah. I am HE and I hold the keys to hell and death. I will not be ignored any longer.
Earth will tremble, the wicked will try to run and hide. None can escape Me. My Kingdom will come, My will be done—everything according to my timeline. Prophecies will be fulfilled for My Word never goes void. Judgments have already gone forth but how many have noticed?
My true children have suffered extensively at the hand of evil and now their season to shine is upon them. There will be a great upset to the kingdom of darkness as My Chosen go forth for they will bring many sons and daughters home to me. The lost shall be found! For those fully surrendered, obedient to My commands, doing My Will as I have asked of you, blessings. I will bring you forth in My love. There is much work to be done.
To those who do not believe I AM and do not believe hell exists you will see the enemy tremble at the sight of My Chosen Shining Lights for you will know how short his time is by the rampage he will be on as he hunts down those who call themselves Christians. These will be the days of persecution as I will test and try all hearts. You WILL SEE HELL ON EARTH and it is only a foretaste of what hell will be for all who refuse to repent to Me and bow before the Master.
All this comes at a cost for your refusal, disobedience and acknowledgement of My Sovereignty.
Your futures hang in the balance of whether you bow, repent or continue in your rebellion, refusing to submit. Those who repent will suffer less but the severity that shall fall on the stiff-necked unrepentant ones will be greater. It all hinges upon your response. You will cause greater sorrows to fall upon yourselves if you refuse.
Many of My children are crying out for answers. This is the year you will receive your answers. Many do not know where to go and have gotten mixed messages from well-meaning friends and family. Satan wants to keep those who are Mine in confusion in order that you doubt Me. Children, I am working on your behalf and there will be great moves of My Hand and greater strides of moving forward. I will grant even greater clarity and even those who have not heard My voice or heard it clearer will receive this of Me. Just hold on children of Mine. Heaven does not nap. All of heaven is working on your behalf while most on earth love to sleep!
There is much despair coming for the “disobedient” in order that you may be saved. Again, it all hinges on your response for I desire the best for you and not to harm you. What will your answer be?
THE SHAKINGS WILL AWAKEN THE HEARTS OF MANY AS WELL AS PUT FEAR IN MANY. If you come to the way, truth and life, I, YAHUSHUA, you will no longer fear. My peace will envelop you and I will guide and lead you.
TRUST AND OBEDIENCE will be paramount in 2020. Without faith, you will not please Me. Faith is believing and trusting Me for all your needs in 2020 for it will be a most lean year. Obedience mandatory for you must NOT veer to the left or right and go off on your own. I am here to help and you will remain protected if you listen to instruction and stay in My Will. If you run out of fear, you will lose your way completely. I require that you continue to stay in repentance and come before Me daily. I REQUIRE STRICT ADHERENCE TO MY INSTRUCTIONS—it will very well be a matter of life and death for many. DO NOT act irrationally.
Love the least of these as I have loved you. You will be needed to help others for so many will be in dire need. There will be much devastation coming but do not fear for I am with thee.
2019 was mild compared to what is coming this year and beyond. If My people would repent, I would heal their land but My people have chosen the broad road to destruction. You will wake up from your slumber but it will be in the way I CHOOSE to wake you up!
Love came to save and love will prevail in the days of much adversity, persecution, unrest, loss of homes, jobs, mammon.
Come back into My love and I am more than able to provide for your needs. You are worth more than a mere sparrow to Me yet it will be fraught with hardships along the way. Nothing in life will be easy. Life will NOT be getting easier but much more difficult. Ready yourselves! Will you die for Me or take the Mark? Will you blame Me or stay with Me?
Will you allow Me in? Everlasting life I gave to the dying thief on the tree and everlasting life I will give to you if you repent, open your heart. It brings Me great joy to forgive you. So forgive others so you, too, may be forgiven. As a flower fades and soon is gone, so shall this world.
So REJOICE for there is a Kingdom coming far greater and more beautiful than your hearts and minds can perceive. I desire for you to be with Me! I am a gentleman and will NOT force Myself on anyone. You must speak it to Me alone—confess it, let it go and you, too, will dance and sing with the angels. Refuse and torment in hell will be your everlasting home. Which abode would you like to abide in?
DO NOT wait for the last minute—procrastination will cost you dearly. Do it NOW for in the midst of all the chaos fear will overtake you. Repent NOW and I will still the fear for there is no fear in Me and the peace and love that I give surpasses all of man’s understanding and reasoning. This door won’t be open much longer and soon all words of warnings will go silent.
Listen to My Words of love this day!
I LOVE YOU! I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU!
YOUR SAVIOR, YAHUSHUA
(Given to Ms. Sophie on 1/1/2020 shortly after Noon this day)
Psalm 46:10 10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
For the Chosen: Isaiah 61:1-3 KJV The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; 3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding