PROPHETIC MESSAGE: CALLING THOSE IN THE CATHOLIC RELIGION TO COME OUT OF HER (WENDI LEE)


Posted by light has come prophecy news.
Hear the word of the Lord given to Wendi Lee… …. …. from Father God Yahweh on 12 October 2016:
Thus sayeth the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY! KING OF ALL ISRAEL, MAKER OF ALL UNDER HEAVEN, AND OF EVERY LIVING CREATURE IN MY HEAVENLIES!
I AM calling out to those in the catholic religion to come out of her, My People. The “mother of rebellion,” who has the blood of My Precious Saints within her wretched womb. You follow one who comes in his own name. You follow one who dares to make himself equal with ME! The One and Only HOLY FATHER! Does not My Word say not to call anyone “father”, except ME, THE GREATEST OF ALL! The filthiness and wretchedness and pride of the one that you follow! He says that all religions should be united. Does this sound like My Prophetic Word is coming to pass? Does this sound like a “One World Religion,” My Children?
Do you think you can follow this poor and naked leader of yours and still be worshipping ME AND MY SON YESHUA! I tell you, you cannot have two masters. The one you follow is the very one mentioned in My Holy Word that he will cause all to worship the beast, and will make an abominable image of obama. He will have My Precious Children put to death, those that have the witness of the BLOOD OF THE LAMB. Come out of her, My People! FATHER calls you out by name, for I created each one of you and I know you. Leave the filthy whore who causes My Children to err grievously against their Holy God! Have nothing to do with the one who only speaks lies, but acts as a lamb and deceives, deters, and decimates My Children.
FATHER will show “pope francis” who is MASTER OF ALL, when he is tossed into MY LAKE OF ETERNAL FIRE AND BRIMSTONE! Come out of her My People! The unholy partnership of obama and the pope begins!
PAPA YAHWEH, WHO IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END AND ETERNALLY LOVE HAS SPOKEN THESE WORDS TO MY SCRIBE WENDI —
John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Additional Scriptures:
Revelation 14:
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
Revelation 14:8‭-‬10 KJV
Revelation 17
And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:  With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.  So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:  And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.  And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
Revelation 17:1‭-‬6 KJV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

The Trumpets Are Sounding

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION