THE COUNTERFEIT COMING OF CHRIST

THE COUNTERFEIT RAPTURE

By Bro Njeri M

05/02/2020

Dream - I saw like a red path, stream in the sky. People were going up and I knew it was the fake catching away. I told people not to go out. I was with my mum and someone else. My mum unfortunately did not listen and decided to go out. Then later I saw her on a horse in the air coming back.  She looked funny. Like a sculpture made from dark ash. She dropped off the horse or fell off while it was still in the air.
Then she came and started harassing us and I decided to get away from her. End.
Pray to Jesus to give you your own confirmation.
Interpretation:
This is the 3rd time I am being shown the fake rapture. In an earlier one, I was in a gathering in a kind of hall/room and a lady came in and said that the rapture was happening so we ran outside. I saw people going like lights. So I thought this is the real one and wondered why I was being left behind. I started crying and asking the Lord why and I have been talking to Him so if I was not ready why was He not telling me? Coz He shows me a lot that I am ready and going up.
After I woke up I knew He wanted me to know a bit of what it will be like for believers left behind who believe they are ready even if not. There was a believer friend there who mocked me, saying something like even you were left?
So friends, do not go outside to check when you hear there is a rapture. In the catching away from Jesus Christ, you will be caught up even from inside a room or the Holy Spirit will speak to you Himself. Not a human being.
Some people have been shown people being taken into Alien space ships so beware and listen to the Holy Spirit. The Day is here. May God give all of us discernment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

Another Plague/Pestilence?

The Trumpets Are Sounding