THE SELECTION OF GOD'S END TIME SOLDIERS.

Pieter Kirstein SWAT ministries
22 February at 08:54 · Facebook for Android ·
God spoke to me about Gideon.
GOD'S GOING TO DO IT WITH ONLY A FEW
By Pieter Kirstein
In 2014 my brother and I were busy building a dog kennel to house our 3 dogs on the plot where i stayed with
them at that time.
Later I got thirsty and walked to a tap that was nearby but the thing with this water tap is that it was so close to
the ground that I had to go down on my knees to drink when suddenly the Lord spoke to me.
God showed me a vision of Gideon's army as illustrated in the picture.
I saw the throne of God and the river of life flowing from it. On either sides of this river I saw these soldiers on
their faces before God in surrender and worship drinking from God's river exactly as in the account of Gideon's
army.
Judges 7: 4 And the LORD said unto Gideon, The people are yet too many; bring them down unto the water, and I
will test them for you there: and it shall be, that of whom I say unto you, This one shall go with you, the same
shall go with you; and of whomsoever I say unto you, This one shall not go with you, the same shall not go.
5 So he brought down the people unto the water: and the LORD said unto Gideon, Every one that laps the water
with his tongue, as a dog laps, him shall you set by himself; likewise every one that bows down upon his knees to
drink.
6 And the number of them that lapped, putting their hand to their mouth, were three hundred men: but all the rest
of the people bowed down upon their knees to drink water.
7 And the LORD said unto Gideon, By the three hundred men that lapped will I save you, and deliver the
Midianites into your hand: and let all the other people go, every man unto his place.
Then Father spoke and said "I am going to sift out this generation of believers as with Gideon's army.
Many are called but few are chosen. Many are called but so few are willing to humble themselves and come
down to the water level of humility to drink and receive from the river of God to be raised up, as Paul said to
Timothy, a good soldier of Christ.
2 Tim 2: 3 You therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 4 No man that wars entangles
himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please Him who has chosen him to be a soldier."
There is a great commission to be fulfilled.
Matt 28:18-20. There is a prophetic divine requirement decreed by the Lord Jesus in Matt 24: 13 But he that shall
endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the
world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
God is busy raising an army of radical kingdom warriors and love-slaves that will do exactly that. These have

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

The Trumpets Are Sounding

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION