INCREASE IN EARTHQUAKES AND THE COMING FLOOD

April

I didn't record this dream, and It wasn't my intention to share them now.
But the Holy Spirit has been prompting me to share them.
 I saw a Lady was holding her phone.
She told me that she  had installed an earthquake detector on her phone that would alert her if there were earthquakes around the world.
So she showed me how the phone was vibrating due to the number of earthquakes that were occurring around the world.
They were many earthquakes happening around the world and it kept increasing day by day.
So I saw that her phone was vibrating to the extent that it went off totally.
So, she said this signifies the amount of earthquakes that would occur around the world.


Another dream I had, I didn't take the date too.
I saw myself on a sea shore, and there was a community living around that area close to the sea.
So I was told to go and warn some people who were living in that area to leave that place, that a serious flood is coming.
The whole place was quiet, and I seemed nothing was happening, but I knew in my Spirit that something terrible was about to happen in that place.
They didn't see it coming,  I saw the water waves I knew that an eruption,  or an earthquake had occurred under the water, and this would lead to a major flood that would sweep that whole place.
I saw the water waves, I knew that the waters will soon  overflow the whole place, and nothing would be left.
So I had that urgency in me, I approached only a few people in that dream warning them about what is about to happen, the other masses where completely unaware of what was happening. I asked them to leave with me immediately, and not waste anytime, because the waters would come by sudden.
End.

Scriptures:
Matthew 24:7
" For nations shall rise up against nations, and kingdoms against kingdoms: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and EARTHQUAKES IN DIVERSE PLACES".
Luke 21: 25
"and they shall be signs in the sun, in the moon, in the stars;and upon the wrath distress of nations, with perplexity; THE SEAS AND THE WAVES ROARINGS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding