PERSECUTION OF CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA

Good morning friends last night I had this very terrifying dream.

 Loveth Nwokeohuru

28 July 2020



There was hunger in the land, no food to eat and the Muslims were killing Christians and were eating them.( because we were infidels to them)

And we were running for our lives to run away from them. It was a complete chaos.

They grabbed one person that I was running with to go and kill him, I summons courage in that dream to face them.

 I used a chair to hit the person and rescued the person from them and i  continued running with them.

I got to a place and I saw two young Muslim boys at about 12-15 years old.

So I dragged them to the corner.

They were so lean, and malnourished that was why they were killing to survive.

And we we were looking so robust.. Then I spoke to them, I told them that "do you know that there is one who can save you from this situation"?

I asked them to look at me and the people that were with me, we were so fresh and robust as if nothing was happening.

Then I tasked them "do you know why we are looking so fresh and robust?

They said no.


*Then I told them that it is because we believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord that's why* , if only they can believe in Jesus that they will not lack in this difficult times.

 

They all started laughing at me..they didn't even want to hear me finish speaking.

Then I continued.."  *Our Lord Jesus usually sends some one with food to come and feed us, after the feeding the person will go away*".

That's how we have been surviving, and that they  can survive too without killing people, *if only they accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour*  although the people they were  killing are known as infidel to them.

As I was still trying to convince him in the dream to stop the killings and embrace Jesus I woke up from my sleep.


I prayed to God for a confirmation of this message.

This morning when I woke up, my husband told me that he had a dream about the Islamic jihadists  where they surrounded a University in Kano,( Northern part of Nigeria) and Christians were shivering and praying to God to deliver them, because the Islamic people had surrounded them with guns, cutlass, all sorts of weapons and were about to kill them.

He then woke up from the dream.


We need to continue with prayers Children of God.

Last week I had a very similar dream about this people where they were killing Christians and taking over their houses.

So many people have been having this same dream all over the country.

Please pray for Nigeria that God will thwart all the plans of the enemy in this country.

Scriptures:

Famine In The Land

2 Kings 6:25-33

And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

26 And as the king of Israel was passing by upon the wall, there cried a woman unto him, saying, Help, my lord, O king.

27 And he said, If the Lord do not help thee, whence shall I help thee? out of the barnfloor, or out of the winepress?

28 And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered, This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day, and we will eat my son to morrow.

29 So we boiled my son, and did eat him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may eat him: and she hath hid her son.

30 And it came to pass, when the king heard the words of the woman, that he rent his clothes; and he passed by upon the wall, and the people looked, and, behold, he had sackcloth within upon his flesh.

31 Then he said, God do so and more also to me, if the head of Elisha the son of Shaphat shall stand on him this day.

32 But Elisha sat in his house, and the elders sat with him; and the king sent a man from before him: but ere the messenger came to him, he said to the elders, See ye how this son of a murderer hath sent to take away mine head? look, when the messenger cometh, shut the door, and hold him fast at the door: is not the sound of his master's feet behind him?

33 And while he yet talked with them, behold, the messenger came down unto him: and he said, Behold, this evil is of the Lord; what should I wait for the Lord any longer?



1 Kings 19:4-6

But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.

And as he lay and slept under a juniper tree, behold, then an angel touched him, and said unto him, Arise and eat.

And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.


1 Kings 17:2-6


Then the word of the Lord came to Elijah:“Leave here, turn eastward and hide(A) in the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan. You will drink from the brook, and I have directed the ravens(B) to supply you with food there.”

So he did what the Lord had told him. He went to the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan, and stayed there. The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning(C) and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook.


Persecution:

Matthew 10: 22

ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.


John 15:20

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding