PRAY FOR GOD TO HOLD BACK HIS JUDGEMENTS.

I want  to bless the name of God for His mercies upon our lives.


I just want to share the word that I received from the Lord sometime ago..


I pray that the Lord will forgive me for not sharing this on time.

I think that should be in 2018.

The Lord said, we should pray for Him to HOLD BACK THE JUDGMENTS FROM FALLING SO THAT MORE SOULS CAN COME TO HIM.


This reminds me, of Revelation 7 that says that the four Angel's that are holding back the four winds the earth, should not release them until God's servants are sealed.

That same period, as I finished praying for Nigeria because of the dreams about war that many of us in Nigeria have been having, and I was just lying on the bed, then I heard "YOU ARE IN EXTRA TIME" 


Then I got that understanding of a football match that has ended after 90minutes, and then an extra time is given to them; so that what they couldn't achieve during the main time, perhaps they would during the extra time. 

I remember I was scared to my bones that period, thinking that war may break out during that period.(2018)


In regards to what is happening in our country now,(Nigeria) please let's arise and lift up our voices towards heaven; asking God for mercy.

Let the Lord hold back the four winds of strife in this country Nigeria. 

This also calls for repentance.


There was a dream I had (2015?) Men on military uniforms were shooting people, houses were being burnt, no place to run to or hide.

An elderly man told me that the only thing that can save us in this country during such a time( time of war) is the bible, not only carrying the bible about, but studying it, and doing what is written inside;( Holiness and righteousness) that's the only way we can be saved. I posted  this dream on this blog.

https://lovenewman.blogspot.com/2020/08/islamic-terrorists-penatrating-north.html


My Sister had almost thesame dream,  she was told that many people would die during the war that is coming to Nigeria.

Those, who are stained with blood, and have not repented from their sins.

Those who are still living in sin and have refused to repent.


God is calling us to repent from our sins and turn to Him before it would be too late.


Scriptures:

2 Chronicles 7:13-14

 If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I 

command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people;

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.


Revelation 7:1-3

 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.


Isaiah 26:21

For behold, the Lord is about to come out from His place

To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity;

And the earth will reveal her bloodshed

And will no longer cover her slain.


Roman's 2:5-6

But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

Who will render to every man according to his deeds:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

The Trumpets Are Sounding

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION