Another Plague/Pestilence?

 Greetings brethren, thank God for another revelation, may his Holy name be praised!

I had this dream on the 13th of November 2023

I saw that we were outside, and suddenly,  I saw this swarm of insects/bees... There were so many. They were moving towards the sky and as a result of these insects, a part of the sky became darkened. It was a very horrific thing to behold. People were running trying to find safety. 

In that dream, I knew that the swarm of bees or insects that I saw meant that a plague was coming, a plague of pestilence. 

 In that dream when I saw what was happening,  I remembered my younger sister and my mother, I quickly ran to go and warn them to get into the house and shut the door.

I saw my mum trying to call some other people... I told them to leave whatever they were doing and come inside the house to avoid the plague that was coming. 

Please brethren, I want us to understand that ever since 2020, the world has changed,  we are now in a New Era. The powers that be are not tired, Satan is aggressively at war with God's children.

On the other hand, God is sending these WARNING plagues to prepare us, he wants us to repent from our sins, get close to him, forsake the things of this world, die to self,  obey his commandments and have faith in Jesus Christ. (Revelation 14:12)

In my last dream, I was told that the Trumpets are sounding, and these things we see happening are the signs.

My brethren, very soon, the seventh and last trumpet will sound, probation closes,  no more repentance, no more grace, by then, "He that is righteous will remain righteous still,  and he that is unholy, will continue in his wickedness". ( Rev 22:11-12)

Use Psalms 91 to pray always...

Pray to be sealed, only the sealed servants of the Lord shall escape the seven. last plagues. (the seven last plagues are yet to come)


Scriptures:

For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. (Matthew 24:7)

Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. ( Isaiah 26:20)

Revelation 16:1-2

Then I heard a loud voice from the temple saying to the seven angels, “Go, pour out the seven bowls of God’s wrath on the earth.”

The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshipped its image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding