Skip to main content

RE POST: ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND EXTREME POVERTY

ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND EXTREME POVERTY

When I had this dream last year I didn't understand how this may come about, but as things began to unravel am beginning to see where this may come from.

Not sure yet, but if it will be possible, let's not leave our money in the banks.

Let's store enough food, and even go into farming.

Very important: Let's ask God to reveal to us if we're to leave the cities or not.

11:11:2019

Woke up in the morning with this dream.

I traveled in that dream and just came into town, and didn't know what was happening.

I wanted to buy something cause I was hungry, I saw a woman who was selling potatoes, I asked how much and she said, # 800 for just two pieces. What!

I got angry and dropped the potatoes, thinking that maybe she's greedy.

I then went to buy some bananas, the same thing. The prices were outrageous, I was like what is happening here am I dreaming?

I then saw a some children crying, (around 4-7 years old)

So I asked them what are they doing here, why are they not in school?

They said that their parents had no money to send them to school, they were begging for food, I was so unhappy to see these little ones out of school and begging for food in the streets.
Then I told them not to worry that when I get home I will bring some food for them to eat.

Then I saw something else that baffled me.
Many people couldn't afford to pay for a cab, they had to trek home, cause the fair has skyrocketed.

There were no much cabs and busses and tricycle on the road too.

I couldn't even find any to take me home, and the distance from that place to my house is far..I was wondering " how am I going to trek from this place to my house, it was a far distance.

Many people were out of jobs, they were dropped from where they were working before, so they were jobless. I was so confused in the dream and couldn't believe what was happening.

They are many warnings from God about this matter.

Here is one.

Famine
"Burying the Child" by Lilian Lucy Davidson.ighm.org

Famine Next Year

AUG 15, 2019, 8:08 PM
MCKANA
I am talking to a poor farmer telling him there is going to be Famine next year.
The farmer is telling me back, he doesn’t have food for this year. I asked him to give me the names of the community elders/leaders so that I can summon them and warn them that they need to prepare for next year famine.
The farmer is pressing that they need help and expect help from the government. I am not sure and comfortable about the government. Busy looking for writing paper to register the names he is going to give me, with an urgency in me to warn the people, I am thinking of what to tell them.
The Lord gave me the knowledge and the understanding that there is going to be famine next year. I felt “I am Joseph” in the time of the Pharaoh of Egypt. I felt the burden of responsibility taking care of the people. I strongly felt, it is about the life of people, not money and was given an understanding that I needed to be careful looking the work of this responsibility in the future.
I am asking the names of the community leaders but the farmer is ready to give me the names of all the community leaders beyond the boundary of the state. I felt and asked in my thought “the names of the big city too?” thinking of the Capital city of the “country” I had in mind.
Scrambling for paper I woke up and urged to write this right after I saw it. There is no understanding as to how the famine comes to be, but a strong urgency to warn. It looks so real, my dream is like it is here-real.
Take what you hear and read to the Lord for the truth.
Lord have mercy.
Amos 3:7 King James Version (KJV)
Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
Ezekiel 33:6 King James Version (KJV)
But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if
the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood
will I require at the watchman’s hand.


Let us do what we can do, while we leave the rest for God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding