RE-POST, THREE EMBLEMS OF PEACE AND UNITY

Hello everyone.

Last month, May 20 2020 I posted a dream that I had about :

"THREE EMBLEMS OF PEACE AND UNITY WILL SOON BE DISPLAYED IN ALL THE CHURCHES"

 In the dream I walked into the compound of a very big Church close to my house in the dream and I saw a Muslim there, and I was surprised, "what is a Muslim man doing inside the Church premises" I said to myself, before I heard those words above.

And I got the understanding that not all would accept this, only very few churches would reject this, and they would be persecuted for that.

I didn't understand that dream, although I felt that it may be related to the "One World Religion"

Since then, I have been praying asking God to help me understand it.
Last week, I was looking for something online and I saw an article about Maitreya..

It was an interview on "Share International Magazine. Benjamin Creme the forerunner of Maitreya said these things about him.

What the objectives of Maitreyah are:
To unite the world religions together, to do away with the old world, and embrace the new world order;A New World Religion.

Here is an excerpt from the article:

"A more inclusive religious consciousness will characterize the 21st century. President Arap Moi of Kenya will lay the foundation stone for a temple suited to this new consciousness in Kajadio. There, THE SYMBOLS OF ALL THE  GREAT RELIGIONS WILL BE REPRESENTED, and this temple will become a place of pilgrimage for people from neighbouring countries. ëëKenya will be to Africa,'' Maitreya says, ëëwhat Mecca is to Islam.'' People of all religions will gather to pray there. This kind of temple, dedicated to religions in the new age, will also be built in Montreal, London, and India. This does not constitute the establishment of a new religion, but rather, it is the creation of structures suited to the growing realization of brother-hood".

There is really no contradiction between the different religions. Religions have been trapped through words and slogans into vying with each other. This competition will disappear and the essence will remain. Hindus, Christians, Muslims, Jews and Buddhists will all experience Oneness. *Those who cling to old forms will create division after division*. But these forms will eventually disappear. This process is inevitable. Churches, mosques and temples will become meeting places, as well as centres where those in need can be helped by others.

Who is Maitreya?

 "He has been expected for generations by all of the major religions. Christians know him as the Christ, and expect his imminent return. Jews await him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of Krishna; Buddhists expect him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah".


Here is the link to the website

https://share-international.org/maitreya/Ma_main.htm


All Religions don't lead to God, it is only through Christ that we can get salvation.

Acts 4:12

John 14:6

John 3:16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

The Trumpets Are Sounding

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION