DON'T BE AFRAID

Don’t be afraid

JULY 29, 2020 10:07 PM
CURTIS WOODS

I was in prayer tonight and heard the Lord speak to me

2 Timothy 1:7-12
“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. “Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel: Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles. For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”

My son right these words down

Turn to me and don’t turn away. These days are growing increasingly stressful for many. My children, do not fear. I am a God of power and love and my spirit will lead and guide you in all that you need to do and how you need to prepare. Don’t listen to the media, they are liars and only serve their agenda. There is a pestilence on the horizon that will sweep across the earth. Don’t be afraid when you see it, I will protect my own. Make wise choices and don’t be foolish. Fear brings folly and a snare. Decisions are made without rational thinking when fear is involved. That is why you must stay grounded in me, in my Word. There you will find peace, there you will find protection, there you will find joy even in the times ahead. Though some of you may be persecuted you will find peace in that I will be with you. I am God and I am God alone. There is no other to put your trust in.Put down your distractions, your phones, turn off your TV and come to me in prayer and fasting. Assemble yourselves as I have commanded you and don’t let the enemy discourage you. he is attacking on all fronts for he knows his time is short. Be not deceived but be vigilant in seeking me for your strength cometh from me.

Your Lord, Jesus

Behold, I come quickly
‭‭

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding