ADOLPH HITLER DREAM

 


Adolph Hitler Dream.

By Sister Loveth Nwokeohuru.

I had this dream in October 2020, I can't remember the exact date.

I am just being obedient to the commands of God to share all the messages he has been giving to me.

Sometimes they seem difficult to share, and if I would have my way would decide not to share them.

The Lord has told me, If I don't share the prophecies He has been giving to me, that He would take the gift he has given to me and give it to someone else who would make better use of it and I will become useless.

We must be obedient to do what ever the Lord has asked us to do, even while testing the Spirit.


Before I share the dream I just want to quickly share the word that the Holy Spirit gave me while I was praying thesame week I got this dream.


While I was praying I heard "Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton,Bill Clinton". I asked the Holy Spirit, what is it with Bill Clinton?

He told me that Bill Clinton is part of the Chaos that is taking place in america..
And somehow this is connected to my country Nigeria.

And when I got this word was when I was praying for my Country Nigeria..when there was chaos in the country.

So, I had that understanding that he is part of the Elites controlling things happening in the USA and somehow have their ways in Nigeria.

They operate with the principle of ORDER OUT OF CHAOS. That's bringing about their NWO through Chaos.

Some of the things happening around us are staged and pre planned events..sometimes the Lord allows them, sometimes he stops them.

If the prophetic time for an event has not come, God will not allow them to do anything.

God is still the one in charge of the affairs of this world.

What ever you see happening is because God Almighty has allowed it, if he hasn't, it will never happen.

So, continue to put your trust in Him.

I had a dream where I saw Adolph Hitler, and other soldiers, it was a white and black dream.

I saw them preparing for war, arranging their weapons and all that.

Someone was telling me the story of the second world war, how many people died during the war and how everything happened.

It was just a story about what happened in the second world war..

And I had that understanding that something like that is about to repeat itself again.

Preparations were being made, because I saw them cleaning and arranging weapons.

There was a connection between the story and my country Nigeria, I was told that some Nigerians also participated in the second world war.

I was shown a state in the Northern part of Nigeria, Kaduna or Kano..( I have forgotten the particular state, because I didn't write it down) I don't understand the connection.

I saw that the state was bombed.

I began to wonder how the second world war was related to my country Nigeria?.

What I think is that maybe the Spirit behind the second world war is about to be unleashed again..and those things that happened in the second world war may happen again, eg..persecution of the Jews.

This time around it may not be the Jews alone but Christians too.

God's Children who Keep His whole Commandments and have the faith of Jesus will be seriously persecuted because of their faith.

Let us pray and us God for the grace to stand for Him even to the very end and not to deny our faith. Amen!

It's like drawing a connection between what has happened before and what would happen in the near by future.

The bible says, nothing is new u der the sun, what has happened before will happen again.


Please let's take it to God in prayer for a better understanding.

SCRIPTURES:

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

Revelation 12:17
And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14:12
Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

The Trumpets Are Sounding

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION