EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

 Events Before The Second Coming Of The Lord.


Brethren, I want to thank God Almighty the one who sees the end from the very beginning...the revealer of secrets...may his name be praised forever more in Jesus Christ's name.

January 31 2023

Given to Sister Loveth Nwokeohuru

On the 31st of January 2023, very early in the morning I had this dream, I woke at exactly 10 minutes past a.mam.

The Dream:
It happened that I belonged to a group of Christians who were being persecuted for the sake of Christ...I don't know what happened but I saw that we were thrown into the prison and the condition in the prison was very terrible...the place was dirty and uncomfortable. As we were there, we were all praying and asking the Lord, "When are you coming to deliver us from these sufferings"?
We all knew that at any time, any of us could be called out and that would mean the end for that person. As we were sitting there, a man walked in and called on me...at that moment, I knew that I could be raped by this man. The people I saw looked like Arabs...wearing turbans on their heads.

Immediately I was called to follow the man...the next thing, I saw myself outside, and everybody's attention was drawn to the skies....suddenly,  the skies were darkened and everyone was afraid, we all knew that something terrible was about to happen, but all of us who were imprisoned were looking up to the skies not in fear, but in joyful anticipation of what was about to happen.

We all thought that the Lord Jesus Christ was about to appear in the skies to deliver us.....
But as we continued to look into the skies...suddenly, I saw two war jets flying in the sky,  more jets appeared...and there was a war between these jets in the sky; they were bombing themselves...I had that understanding that these jets are owned by different countries...
As this continued, I saw that they started throwing bombs down and people were burnt alive...there was utter chaos, people were running helter skelter...no where to hide, and people were sore and afraid of the situation.

I saw the wickedness of men...people were stabbing each other, from the back, from any angle. Everyone had a weapon, and the battle was fierce. It was a full-blown war...and a very terrible one at that.

Amidst all these things that were happening...I saw that all of us who were God’s children who were being persecuted were calm and undisturbed,  we were untouched, none of the bullets touched us, none of the swords came close to us, and the bombs from the aircraft didn't come near our dwelling place...it was indeed wonderful.

I knelt in the middle of the chaos and I raised my two hands and headed towards heaven...and this was the words which I spoke: "This was the exact revelation the Lord gave me in one of my dreams, (regarding the planes bombing each other in the skies) these dreams are now coming to pass before my very eyes, so that means it was you indeed that has been revealing all these messages to me, all of them are now coming to pass, all must surely come to pass. Oh God Almighty,  please forgive me for the number of times I have doubted you, forgive me for doubting some of the revelations you have shown me".
  After saying these words, my heart swelled with joy and I began to praise God, with my two arms raised towards heaven "Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty" I was speaking in unknown tongues and what I was saying I knew in the dream meant... the same thing as "Great and marvellous are thy works Lord God Almighty"....Then I felt a little terror in me, and that was, "those who weren't saved until this great and terrible chaos(war) or trouble befell the world was doomed already.  Their probation has been closed, no more repentance for them....those who were in Christ at that time, would not fear any evil and would be kept safe amidst the troubles.

In the dream while kneeling and praising God, I had that understanding that the four Angels holding the four winds of the earth have been commanded to let them loose...that means also, that God’s children have been sealed.

I had the understanding that the last time of grace given to the wicked was when God’s children were preaching the gospel and only a few repented, while the rest threw us into prisons...I had the understanding that that was their last chance to change their ways accept the truth and be sealed.

My brethren, the joy I felt in that dream was unspeakable...I don't know how to explain it...I knew that the major event after that great time of trouble was the second coming of Christ. Please,  this is not an event to experience without Christ....it would be terrible for the unsaved, but for the children of God, it would be an experience of Joy.

I have had similar dreams like this, before,  which I posted on my blog.
In one of the dreams, I said almost the same thing I said in this dream "This is the time for all the prophecies and Revelations that were given to me and other children of God to be fulfilled. 

Scriptures:
Revelation 7:1-3
And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt, not the earth, neither the sea nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Daniel 12:1
And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Ezekiel 12:21-28
21 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

22 Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?

23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord God; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand and the effect of every vision.

ve spoken shall be done, saith the Lord God.

Brethren, we are now living in the times of the fulfilment of prophecies...every word of God from the Holy Scriptures,  those given to his servants...whom he has given the gifts of dreams, visions and prophecies... must all come to pass. No more shall they be prolonged...things are happening,  get ready!!

Comments

  1. Hi Loveth, just verifying if you had received an email recently a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding