He's About To Come!

 He's About To Come!


30th August 2023

Greetings my brethren in Christ. I received this message on the 30th of August 2023, the very day I was discharged from the hospital.

I cannot explain exactly what happened,  but I saw myself in a place that was covered with something like smoke, then I saw the Lord in a white robe, he was so big, like a giant, I didn't see his face, only the legs.

I saw that one of his legs was out, and I was told that He was coming soon...
I felt the urge to go and tell everyone that Jesus is about to come.
Immediately, I saw myself shouting, "Jesus is coming soon, He is coming soon" I thought my husband heard me when I was shouting, but when I asked him, he said he didn't hear anything.

Jesus is coming sooner than we imagine.
Some people will say, that every day we hear "Jesus is coming" but till now, nothing has happened.  Let us not forget that the bible predicted that there would be people who would say that in the last last days....the bible calls them scoffers and mockers. If you are among those saying this, just know that you are already fulfilling bible prophecy.

Like I said in my previous post "The Trumpets Are Sounding", Christ is in the Most Holy place, atoning for our sins...and we know that this atonement won't last forever, a day will come when Christ will have the Most Holy place and come for His bride, just like the earthly High Priest would go in and come out when he is done cleansing the Most Holy place with the blood. This time around, Christ is in the heavenly temple, interceding on our behalves. Brethren, we are living in the very last days of the atonement, the cleansing of sins and the sealing of God's people.

In one of my dreams the Lord gave me, I was told that we are living in the days of the sixth seal...again, I was told that we are living in the final stages of the sealing of God's people.
So, we can see that business is not as usual any more.....

Repent from your sins, you and your households, die to self daily, pray always(especially at night) study the word of God always, engage in evangelical programs,, pray tonreceive the seal of God. Soon, the Last Trumpet will sound, and the kingdoms of this world would become the kingdom of oir God and of His Christ, by then, no more grace or opportunity to repent, it would have been too late.

Scriptures:
Revelation 22:12-13
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Hebrews 9:12(ERV)
Christ went into the Most Holy Place. But it was not the man-made one, which is only a copy of the real one. He went into heaven, and he is there now before God to help us.

2 Peter 3:3-8(NIV)
Above all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4 They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.” 5 But they deliberately forget that long ago by God’s word the heavens came into being and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6 By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7 By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly.

8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.


Revelation 11:15-17(NIV)
15 The seventh angel sounded his trumpet, and there were loud voices in heaven, which said:

“The kingdom of the world has become
    the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah,
    and he will reign for ever and ever.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding