DON'T LOOK BACK!

 


Given to Loveth Nwokeohuru 

On the 27th of July 2024, I had a very encouraging dream from the Lord.

Sometimes, when we see what is taking place in the world, we tend to ask God, how long shall it be until our deliverance from this wicked world?

Saints! I believe it won't be very long when our Lord Jesus Christ shall appear and all our sufferings and trials would end.

In the dream, myself and one other acquaintance were preaching and converting souls to Christ through the Holy Spirit, and then someone came to me and told me that someone was Calling me, when i went to see the person, it happened to be Satan...he said to me " I want you to stop preaching about Jesus, stop preaching about His kingdom and i will give you anything you want, whatever you desire I will give to you as long as you give up on your preachings ", Then I replied him and said no! I won't stop and will never stop. Immediately I said that, he then said "then you will feel my wrath". He and his evil angels started chasing us, we were running with all our strength, at a time I started to feel tired and I wanted to look back, and I heard a voice that said "don't look back! As long as you are focused and you don't look back, they will never catch up on you continue in your race, very soon it will be over".

As soon as I heard those words, I was encouraged and I ran even faster, and as we ran I noticed that we were being lifted from the ground into the sky and our enemies couldn't catch up on us, we were being lifted up and we looked down and saw the anger and disappointment on their faces that they have lost us.

As we continued to fly up into the sky we passed many things that looked like planets and heavenly bodies, they were very huge. Many unspeakable things and wonders we saw as we were travelling into the skies, until we got to the place were we were going to.

Immediately we got there, the place looked different from planet earth beautiful, the whole place looked like gold, I saw people there and we were all filled with Joy and peace. There was nothing to hide there, no feeling of sin and evil there, we all felt safe and secured there. I may not have the right adjectives to describe this place, but I knew we made it to eternal life and the place was worth all our sufferings and troubles in the world. It was all glorious. 

Brethen, I believe that God gave this dream in other to encourage His children to keep on running the race and never look back, for what is ahead of us is far greater than what Satan  promises us on this earth. 


Scriptures:

 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve ( 4:8-10)

Revelation 21:27

But nothing unclean will ever enter it, nor anyone who does what is detestable or false, but only those who are written in the Lamb's book of life

Matthew 24: 13

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved

But, as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the human heart conceived, what God has prepared for those who love him' – these things God has revealed to us through the Spirit; for the Spirit searches everything, even the depths of God" (1 Cor. 2:9 NRSV).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

Another Plague/Pestilence?

The Trumpets Are Sounding