MEN'S HEART SHALL FAIL THEM WITH FEAR

Late last year I had this feeling that the year 2020 will be a different one.

I had the feeling that end time signs will begin to be fulfilled this year 2020, and we had just barely entered the year, and so many troubles, the world was almost at the verge of plunging into war, earthquakes, famines, pestilences, strange signs in the sky etc..

People are afraid, and wondering, what is happening in the world today.

Some are saying that Climate change is responsible.

But I want to ask, is climate change also responsible for strange pestilence and also responsible for wars, and insurgencies?

These things were already prophesied in the Holy Bible.

People are just bringing up all these suggestions to distract people from the real truth, and which is Jesus is coming soon.

These are the signs of his soon coming. ( Matthew 24:6-8)

The Lord says that this is only the beginning of sorrows.

That means greater things are yet to come.

Dream 12 DECEMBER 2019

I had a dream last year, never understood the meaning, but things are becoming clearer to me now.

I saw many moon like objects or planets in the sky..they were first covered with the clouds, then later they clouds started disappearing and these objects started becoming clearer.

I then saw that they were many of these moon like planets that filled the sky. And there was a string connecting all these planets..

When people saw It they were afraid and some of them knew that it a sign of Christ soon second coming.

Dream NOVEMBER 2019

I saw many moon like planets in the sky and I was the only one who saw them, others were engrossed in their businesses..

When I saw these strange things.. I want and started calling for people's attention.

I told them to look up and see what was happening.

When they looked up, they were so so terrified.
.they began to weep and cry profusely.

They were gripped with fear of what they saw in the sky, we all knew that judgment was coming upon the sinners, and that Jesus is coming soon.

Do when they were weeping and crying, they taught that it was already late for them to turn to God, then I went to them, and started consoling them and giving them a message of hope, that there is still time for them to repent before the judgment will start falling.

As if these things were hanging there and waiting to fall at the right time ( am not sure, just my imagination)

So I was telling the people in the dream instead of them to be crying that they should repent from their sins and turn to God, that when they do that, God will forgive them.

So I saw a church's sister in that dream, I was asking her to forgive me If I have wronged her in any way, that God's judgement is coming upon the earth.

This is the time to get close to God.

This is the time to forgive and let go of all burdens in your heart.

This is the time turn away away from our sins and come back to God.

His judgment





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding