SAFE IN THE ARMS OF GOD



By Mig Maina

18th February, 2020.
4:45 am.

This entry is about a dream I had, a very unusual dream that felt so real. It is not one of the usual dreams that I have once in a while, that I normally cannot make sense of. This one was real. By this I mean I could hear, feel and clearly see everything. This was my dream.
I was in a hilly region, possibly a mountainous one. We had built homes along the sides of this very hilly region and were closer to the top than we were to the bottom. A good description of this hilly range would be the Aberdare range in Nyandarua. The homes that were built there were beautiful.
I was taking a walk and suddenly there was an earthquake. My first instinct was to run and look for the nearest place I could take cover. Remember, I was not at the bottom of the hill, but closer to the top so I was not as worried as I would have been had I been at the bottom.
Then suddenly, as this was taking place, I saw coming towards me, a huge landslide. It was nothing like I had ever experienced before. There was soil and rocks coming down with such a force that I actually felt soil particles hit my head. At this point I realised that taking cover where I was would not be enough, so I started running towards higher ground. I managed to find a home with people that was not badly affected and I took refuge with them. About half of this house was covered with soil. At least the effect of the landslide had ceased over here.
The home was a beautiful one, despite the damage. What I noticed was an unusual fireplace. I’m not sure I can give a very accurate description of the same, but I will try. It was about three or four feet wide. Instead of having a chimney that points upward, the base was set lower than is normal, with an opening on the side of the house, possibly to let the smoke out. Raised to the level of the sitting room, was what seemed to be an electric device that I would say was like a control device. When you pressed some buttons on it, you had fire as well as music. Strange.
Anyway, the earthquake subsides and so does the land slide. The damage to homes in the area is severe, and a substantial part or area of this hill has been flattened. I didn’t get to see what happened at the bottom, I can only imagine the disaster there if about a third of the hill has been flattened, so to speak. What happens next is what shakes me. It is around 6 in the evening and there still is some light. Do you know how you see the moon in the evening? I saw several of these in the blue evening sky falling down to earth, making a noise similar to the one you have when bombs are fired. This was happening at a distance from me but I was still terrified so I went back into the house to take cover. Can you imagine several moon like objects falling to the ground? Some of them seemed to pause half way before picking up speed and crashing to the ground. When this subsides, I step out of the house and the dream ends. There was a small family with me but I do not remember seeing the father, nor do I remember being with my own family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EVENTS BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD

FOR OUR SINS OF EMISSION

The Trumpets Are Sounding